Last modified: May 15, 2018
There are many different ways you can use our services – to share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating an IncoCloud account, we can make those services even better – to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – like figuring out which language you use for naming your items or companies.
We collect information in two ways:
Informationyou give us. 1. We require you to sign up for an IncoCloud account in order to access your licenses. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, and company name. 2. When you add a database to IncoCloud we store a copy of your database information in our servers. This information will remain on our servers until you delete it or if it remains unused for a period of time in which case you will be notified of its deletion.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services and the information you use and how you use them. 1. When your database is connected to IncoCloud and you search for an item in an operation by barcode. In such cases, IncoCloud will analyze the items in your database to better suggest an item with the language you prefer using for naming your items. Also, the item names entered by you may be offered as a suggestion to other users with the same language preferences. The same is valid for company information with a valid company ID or VAT ID. 2. We log your IP address when you access our services to analyze suspicious behavior and attempts for unauthorized access to our services and your data. The logged data is retained for no more than one year.
How we use
information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Vladster and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant suggestions.
If other users already have your email, we may show them your publicly visible IncoCloud Profile information, such as your name and company.
We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes, improvements or licenses expiration. You can choose which information you would like to receive when you log in to IncoCloud and edit your profile.
Vladster processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can review and edit certain types of information tied to your IncoCloud Account from the IncoCloud management interface in IncoPOS.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Vladster unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We require opt-in consent from your IncoCloud profile for the sharing of any sensitive personal information. 1. We will share personal information like name and email address with GDPR compliant companies which handle the email sending. 2. If you enable IncoCloud services which allows access to your data.
- With distributors
If your IncoCloud account is supported by a distributor then the distributor who provides support to your organization will have access to your IncoCloud account information (including your email).
- With users you add to your IncoCloud
group Userswith manager or administrator privileges may be able to:
– access or retain information stored as part of your IncoCloud profile or your uploaded databases.
– restrict your ability to manage the group by changing your access level.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Vladster if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
– meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
– enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
– detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
– protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Vladster, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like distributors, connected sites or services. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Vladster and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL or similar technologies.
- We encrypt the sensitive information while storing it and transferring it using industry standard strong encryption algorithms like AES and RSA.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Vladster employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.